IT Support Specialist I – Full-time
St Louis Park, MN
Ideal candidates will have strong customer service skills coupled with a breadth of technical skills.
Job Duties Include
- Document, troubleshoot, and resolve service tickets for PC’s, Apple computers, printers, MFPs, and some networking equipment.
- Provide prompt communication to clients.
- Create and publish documentation in the knowledge base.
- Monitor service boards and work service requests or route to appropriate team members.
- Approach technical issues with root cause discovery and resolution in mind.
- Two (2) years prior customer service experience required.
- Design, Implementation and Support of Local and Wide Area Networks.
- Ability to setup and support servers for small business including Exchange, DNS, print server, SharePoint.
- Experience implementing virtualized servers and desktops.
- A+ certification preferred
- MCSE and CCNA certifications preferred
- Aptitude for creative and alternative solutions.
- Good judgment and technical common sense.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and troubleshooting skills.
Paid training provided.