Standardized testing can be a pain. From setting up each machine to troubleshooting in the middle of the test, it is a tedious and time-consuming process. Don’t you wish you had an alternative?
Take the pain out of implementing standardized testing
Scheduling, setting up your machines for standardized testing, and keeping up with state mandated technology requirements can be tedious and frustrating. We’ve taken the guesswork out of how to set up all your devices. We’ll have your IT department look like superstars during testing time.
- Build a plan to schedule and administer testing
- Set up testing server
- Set up software on each machine
- Verification of system functioning before testing begins
- Remote support during testing process
Standardized Tests We Know Well
- Minnesota Comprehensive Assessments (MCAs)
- Wisconsin Forward Exam
- Minnesota Test of Academic Skills (MTAS)
- NWEA MAP
- Formative Reading Assessment System for Teachers (FAST)